MCI has expertise in the professionalization of management and decision-making in all aspects of competence development and corporate development with the goal of enhancing the ability of the organisation as a whole, and of its various teams and individual employees, to adapt to changing customer and market requirements.
Management and personnel training sessions based on the MCI Method© create customized solutions and employ targeted learning transfer strategies to ensure sustainable implementation and organizational rooting within the company.
- Needs assessments, customizing, transfer and sustainability are key quality elements in our programs. More specifically, this involves
- full evaluation of requirements and goals in cooperation with the client, taking due account of current strategic challenges,
- development of a practicable architecture for qualification and change with the participation of all the company’s stakeholders,
- learning through support, challenge and feedback in transfer-oriented training modules,
- sustainable support for the company’s innovation, strategy, target-setting or organizational development processes through the use of Business Impact Papers and/or cross-departmental projects,
- process-oriented mentoring and implementation with the participation of internal experts and managers, continuous monitoring,
- evaluation and further development of the program.