By participating in the competition organized by MCI Management Center Innsbruck - Internationale Hochschule GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "MCI"), the participant(s)* declare(s) their agreement with the following conditions of participation:
§1. Prizes, notification of prizes and participation
(1) The winners* will be selected randomly from all eligible participants* within one week subsequent to the closing date for entries. The winners* will be notified by e-mail and requested to return an e-mail to the provided e-mail address, in which the personal data will be transmitted in full and in accordance with the rules. This information will be used to deliver the prize.
(2) If we do not receive an e-mail from a winner* within 7 days subsequent to the winner being announced, the claim to the prize expires. In this case, we are entitled to carry out a replacement draw.
(3) Prizes are limited to one per participant
(4) The prize is neither transferable, nor can the prize be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
(5) If circumstances arise for which we are not responsible, the respective winner(s)* will accept an appropriate substitute prize.
(6) The prizes will be sent to the winners* by mail to the address provided to the organizer or can be collected by the winners*in person. Once the prize is handed over to the winner(s) or a courier, the risk is also transferred. We do not assume responsibility for damages incurred in the delivery of a prize.
(7) MCI employees are excluded. Participation with fake identities or with identities of third parties is not permitted.
§2. All participants in a contest will be placed in a common lottery pot by the respective closing date, from which the winner(s) will be drawn after the closing date. The draw will not take place in public. MCI alone is responsible for determining the winners; no legal recourse is possible.
§3. MCI will inform the winners by e-mail. The winner must reply to the notification of the prize by e-mail within 24 hours, providing his or her address details.
§4. MCI reserves the right to exclude individual participants from participation in the competition if they violate the terms and conditions of participation or attempt to influence the course of the competition or violate the law or morality via postings. Participation via lottery agencies is excluded.
§5. MCI reserves the right to terminate the competition prematurely, modify or otherwise change the terms and conditions of the competition at any time. In addition, no liability will be accepted in the event of technical problems that impair the smooth running of the competition or affect participation in the competition in any way whatsoever.
§6. For the purpose of determining the prize winner, all names of participants will be recorded and stored by MCI. The processed data will be deleted by MCI no later than 30 days after the close of the competition. Data excluded from deletion include the processed data of the winners, which will be stored for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose or any other legal requirements. All other information in accordance with the GDPR can be found in our data protection declaration (https://www.mci.edu/en/privacy-policy)
§7. MCI is the organizer of the contest. The competitions may be published on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), but otherwise have no connection to these social media platforms and specifically, are not co-organized, sponsored or supported by them in any way.