Management, Psychology & LeadershipUnderstanding and managing complex decision-making processes
Graduates of the MCI executive certificate course in Management, Psychology & Leadership
- are conversant with the basic principles of information economy and their effects on the psychology of markets;
- are familiar with basic philosophical positions and the relevance of the human sciences and systemic constructivism as tools for acquiring new perspectives;
- have studied classic decision-making models and modern neuro-scientific findings;
- understand the basics of organizational psychology and have reflected on the theories of the management of individuals and groups;
- are familiar with models used to analyze and explain the – sometimes irrational - behavior of consumers;
- have given thought to their individual managerial responsibilities in the context of the growing importance of corporate governance and ethics and are able to act accordingly in their managerial functions.
Graduates of this Executive Certificate program also receive credits for the MCI's General Management Executive MBA and Master of Science in Management & Leadership MSc, both of which have been awarded the Premium Seal by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA). MCI’s business programs have also earned initial accreditation by AACSB International.