Programs for UniversitiesWith its commitment to “Bridging University and Business” and a consistent focus on quality and its customer orientation, Management Center Innsbruck has built up an outstanding reputation in the international university scene. In the framework of its unique concept for an Innsbruck Open University, MCI is the name for study programs with an international and practical business orientation.
Innovative and customized Study Programs
For its partner universities at home and abroad, MCI offers innovative customized packages to complement or round off their own study programs:
• study programs of choice in coordination with MCI in terms of content, scope, methodology, standards, assessments, credits, etc.
• industrial visits and get-togethers with company executives
• packages for hotels, student residences and other accommodation providers
• use of MCI infrastructure: university library, IT services, etc.
• personal contacts and local mentoring
• attractive social programs with a range of cultural and leisure activities including weekend trips to Vienna, Salzburg, Munich, Venice, Zurich, etc.
Take the chance to participate in an outstanding Study Program in Austria !
For more information contact:
Matthias Sparber, MES
+43 512 2070 - 1623