Executive Education at the MCI offers ideal conditions for excellent job prospects | MCI Alumni as best example
In times of crisis, MCI offers ideal further education opportunities for managers and junior staff to optimize their personal portfolio. The focus is on management, leadership, digitalization, business models and innovation. The excellent feedback from the recently published MCI Alumni Survey confirms that academic continuing education at the Entrepreneurial School® significantly advances professional development and opens up new opportunities. As the latest survey shows, 24.1% of the current alumni were active in middle management at the beginning of their further education, while the average figure has risen to 41.1% to date.
Andreas Altmann, Rector of the MCI, emphasizes: "The crisis presents us with unprecedented challenges. The MCI is leading the way in the fields of technology, research, innovation and digitization, and combines this integratively with questions of leadership and management to create exciting business models. This offers the best conditions for managers to act competently in the economy of tomorrow. We are very pleased that our alumni confirm in the current Alumni Survey that continuing education at the MCI is the ideal way to be successful in the professional world".
Susanne E. Herzog, Head of MCI Executive Education, adds: "MCI's Executive Master programs provide decision-makers at all management levels with the latest specialist and leadership knowledge. We pay particular attention to practical transfer and direct applicability in the professional environment. The remarkable career leaps of our graduates confirm this. The outstanding evaluations show us that our offer is exceptionally well accepted by managers and junior managers in practice".
Results of the MCI Alumni Survey 2019/20
EXECUTIVE MASTER / FURTHER EDUCATION
- MCI recommendation: 93.8% of MCI alumni in Executive Master programs would "definitely" recommend the MCI or "most probably" to friends, acquaintances and colleagues.
- Overall rating of the study program: 92.9% of MCI Alumni award their study program an "excellent" or "good" grade for the completed MCI Executive Master program.
- Choice of study program: 96.9% of all respondents said they believe their study program was "definitely" or "most probably" the right choice
- Support during studies: 96.4% of all respondents rated the support they received during their studies as "excellent" or "good"
- The increase in the number of graduates employed in top management is also impressive. This figure rises from 13.8% at the beginning of their study to 20.7% at the time of the survey.Source: Graduate Survey 2019/20; an anonymous written survey of all graduates who completed their Executive Education studies at MCI between 2012 and 2018. Response rate 37.4%.