Strategies for success in turbulent times | Meeting place for entrepreneurs and decision-makers on April 01, 2022 | Top program with internationally active speakers
This year, the South Tyrolean economic forum comes up with a top-class program of the extra class: On Friday, April 01, 2022, entrepreneurs and decision-makers will meet to exchange ideas and network at an event in a class of its own.
Under the motto "Strategies for success in turbulent times", the organizers – spearheaded by MCI in Innsbruck - were able to attract top-class speakers for the event:
- Giovanni Palazzo is the President and CEO of Electrify America LLC and President of Electrify Canada. With over 15 years of industry experience, Giovanni Palazzo is a pioneer in e-mobility.
- Sophie Seiwald leads the Mercedes-Benz Software Engineering Unit worldwide, while also leading the transformation of Mercedes-Benz's internal HR & Legal IT units. Previously, she was CEO of "Mercedes-Benz. io", Mercedes-Benz's own Marketing & Sales Digital Flagship Unit, to build the entire customer online journey.
- Lars Carlstrom founded the company Italvolt Spa and is planning Europe's largest gigafactory for batteries in Scarmagno/Piedmont. One of the main goals is to contribute to sustainable industrial production, become a major supplier of environmentally friendly batteries in Europe, and establish Italy's position as a leading international battery manufacturer.
- Lucas Zanotto - a native of South Tyrol, Lucas lives in Helsinki after stints in Milan, Barcelona and Berlin. The designer, director and artist has gained international fame primarily through his humorous animation and advertising films for brands such as Google, Barclays, Amazon and Telia. His work has won several awards, including the Apple Design Award and the Golden Lion at the Venice Film Festival.
- Sindi Mabaso-Koyana is an entrepreneur, leader and African change advocate. She is the founder and president of African Women Chartered Accountants Investments Holdings, a women-owned and managed investment company. Sindi is a pioneer in finance, audit, risk management, governance and leadership, and the role of women in business in Africa.
- Georg Kofler was born and raised in South Tyrol and later studied journalism and political science at the University of Vienna. In 1985, he began his career as a consultant to the general director at the Austrian Broadcasting Corporation (ORF), moving to the Kirch Group in Munich two years later. Since 2016 he has been the main shareholder and chairman of Social Chain AG, and since 2017 he has been a juror and investor in the popular TV show "Die Höhle der Löwen".
South Tyrolean Business Forum
The South Tyrolean Business Forum has become the leading business conference and a high-level international meeting place south of the Alps and is organized in partnership by the Entrepreneurs' Association of South Tyrol, the South Tyrolean Business Newspaper, the publishing house Business Bestseller, the network of South Tyroleans abroad "Südstern" and the MCI | The Entrepreneurial School®.
Registration (In German)